Until the end of April we have an exclusive offer on our pamper parties, only £35 per person!
Bring 5 of your nearest & dearest to receive your treatments FREE!!
Choosing 2-4 treatments from out pick & mix menu below…..
One treatment from the following:
- Mini Manicure
- Mini Pedicure
Or choose two treatments from the list here:
- File & Polish
- Hand/Arm Massage
- Foot/Leg Massage
- File & Cuticle Work
Plus, choose one of these:
- back, neck & shoulder massage
- Indian head massage
- express lashes
or choose 2 of these:
- eyelash tint (patch test required)
- eyebrow tint (patch test required)
- eyebrow shape
- underarm wax
- bikini wax
All our pamper parties can be tailor made specifically for you!
Contact us now for more information & availability : )
0755 729 6068
Mini Manicure (£15) + Mini Pedicure (£15)
Buy one get one free!
With Edna or Emily.
Excludes Saturdays, subject to availability.
Only £35 per person, contact us now for more information:
“Spa is to the body, what laughter is to the soul. Indulge in life, make time to Spa”
Aquarius Day Spa
Gentlemen, pamper the lady in your life with this luxurious beauty deal.
Valentines Offer – Full Body Massage + Facial + Mini Manicure: £50
Gift wrapped and posted out to you on request when you pay over the phone on 01482 446245 or 07577 296068.
Just so your all aware of our Christmas Opening Hours. Whist your off work its the perfect time to get a pamper or glam up for a party….
Friday 21st December – 10.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 22nd December – 10.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 23rd December – Closed
Christmas Eve – 10.00am – 5.00pm
Christmas Day – Closed
Boxing Day – Closed
Thursday 27th December – 11.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 28th December – 11.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 29th December – 11.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 30th December – Closed
New Years Eve – 11.00am – 5.00pm
New Years Day – Closed
Wednesday 2nd January – Normal hours resumed
The majority of us are now becoming stressed, the daily pace of life has picked up allowing us little or no time to our self let alone time to relax. Stress can be very harmful and affect many areas of our lives, from gaining weight to becoming depressed. It is something we can combat so you don’t lose who you are.
Most of us don’t know where to start when it comes to stress, ignoring it seems to be the way most of us cope however that only seems to make the problem worse. The power of our mind is so strong we can overcome anything, it’s a matter of turning the negative thoughts into positive ones and re-programming our minds.
Introducing Massage and Meditation. Coupling up a favourite relaxing treatment whilst experiencing an introduction to Meditation. The term Meditation can be confusing as people wish to achieve different things from it. Our aim initially is for you to be deeply relaxed, calm and thinking positive thoughts.
This treatment is £35 and will guarantee the ultimate in relaxation.
So what are HD Brows? HD Brows are Eyebrow Artistry. They go beyond your average eyebrow tint and wax. Now standard for any celebrity or anyone on television , film or theatre. Make up artists around the world are training to be HD Brows consultants.
Here are the unique seven steps to the perfect HD Brow:
1) Preparation and Assessment – designing the shape of your eyebrows, deciding on the thickness and colour.
2) Tinting – tinting your existing eyebrows to the perfect shade
3) Waxing – waxing the skin below the brow to achieve a clean finish
4) Trimming – using special scissors to ensure your brows remain tidy
5) Threading – an ancient art form using thread to blend hairs into the brow area
6) Tweezing – to remove any stray left over hairs to perfect the look
7) Finish – the treated skin is soothed and mineral make-up applied to disguise redness. aftercare advice given.Whether your brows are overgrown or over plucked, HD brows can sculpt your brows into the perfect shape for your face and transform the way you look and feel about yourself. For best results HD Brows would be topped up every 4 weeks.Here at Aquarius Day Spa – Only £25